A talented Financial Controller is required to support the ongoing growth of this dynamic technology business. The role will report directly to the executive team.
2019 and 2020 so far has been a stellar year for the company and is expanding its commercial operations in the UK & across Europe.
The business is led by the dynamic CEO this is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business, as it continues to grow both in the UK and internationally.
As Financial Controller will take responsibility for financial and operational control. As the business positions itself for the next phase of its growth, there are several projects that the financial Controller will be responsible for, including:
- Manage day to day aspects of the finance function, including financial ledgers, payroll and cash management.
- Ownership of balance sheet & reconciliations.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of monthly & annual budgets and forecasts.
- Financial control of customer relationships including sales invoicing.
- Supporting senior management on commercial activities.
- Communicating with investors and presentation work related to investor relations, including future fund-raising.
- Pricing & modelling linked to commercial contracts.
- Control of Purchasing, negotiating discounts & preferred supplier arrangements.
- A qualified accountant.
- Experience of both public & private company issues.
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing environment.
- Can-do and motivated attitude.
- Gravitas to advise senior management and attend board meetings.
- Ideally you will have prior experience in working in a Biotech/MedTech sector.
- Exposure and experience of working with an overseeing Commercial Contracts.
- Experience of working within a fast growing, technology driven business.
- Exposure to an international business environment.
This role requires a talented and exceptionally technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing business. As Finance Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business. This role requires an individual who can add considerable value to and the senior management team.