My exclusive client, based in central Bristol, is a v well respected, profitable and professionally run independent Wealth Management Trust company.
Due to ongoing expansion of the company's loyal and typically long-standing family client base, the MD has created this new beefed up Compliance Manager role to report directly to the Board.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance professional with a track record of driving the introduction of compliance frameworks to join this successful wealth business, acting as the business lead on all compliance related regulatory matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that high quality compliance processes are clearly documented and embedded across the business.
- Using a risk based approach, carry out regular compliance audits against HMRC regulations including for AML/Financial Crime.
- Operating as the business MLRO.
- Implement a 3 lines of defence model - Risk owners, Risk oversight, Risk assurance.
- Provision of appropriate training to all colleagues.
- Lead and provide technical compliance advice.
- Degree level qualification.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent).
- Diploma in Compliance (or equivalent) ICA
- Experienced Compliance professional in a Financial Services organisation and now looking for the next step in your career.
- Demonstrate a highly professional approach and personal standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to forge close and trusted working relationships at both board and managerial levels.
- Overall, a strong Compliance professional who is attracted by the responsibility to head up the Compliance function of a well respected and growing independent Trust company.
In return, my client offers an excellent professional working environment and competitive salary including annual bonus and strong benefits package.
Please send your CV in confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained Consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.