Our client is looking for a high calibre individual with a demonstrable track record of success and progression in their career to date to work in their offices based in kent.
They require a full time Finance Director to report to the Managing Director and to become an integral member of their management team. You will be responsible for the day to day Accounts for all of the five subsidiaries in the group (approx £15m turnover)
This is a very hands on role, which requires a candidate with a can do attitude and a strong background in accountancy, having ideally worked as a financial controller, but now looking for the next long term step in their career.
- Direct and assess current accounting functions and reorganise as necessary.
- To manage the accounts departments of the group of companies
- To provide accurate and timely Financial/Management accounts to support the effective monitoring of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
- To prepare the year end figures and work with the company auditors and bank requirements as needed.
- To prepare, cash flow analysis.
- To prepare, analyse and report, on a monthly basis all areas of costs included in the business
- To provide on site financial control of all aspects of the business
- To produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Will have worked at senior level , minimum FC role and looking for career progression
- Good accounting software knowledge and experience
- Experienced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
- Mentored / Managed accounts teams before