Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to cover maternity leave. The contract will start in January and run for 6 to 12 months. The Commercial Finance Analyst will support the business operations, working on individual projects and working across the wider business to inform strategic decision making. This role will support the Commercial Finance Manager to develop the MI in line with the business requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Using the data generated through finance and operational systems to provide performance intelligence to business functions
- Production of reports and KPI’s for managers across the business managers responsible for their process
- Project work on specific projects across the whole business
- Identify opportunities to improve business as usual activity
- Providing insight to the business and challenge assumptions
- Creating ‘What if’ models to aid strategic decisions
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with knowledge and experience of data modelling techniques using a variety of packages, not limited to Excel, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong commercial instinct. You should be available to start a contract in January.