Newly Qualified ACA - Corporate Accountant
Corporate Accountant - international manufacturing business
Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA
£48000 - £52,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity now exists for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA to work as a Corporate Accountant in this established international manufacturing business based in West London. The position is ideal for somebody that has just qualified in practice and now looking to develop their career in industry. This particular department has an enviable track record of career advancement and individual development.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Accounting Manager, the Corporate Accountant role will include:
- timely and accurate financial reporting to senior management
- management accounting for UK entities
- variance analysis of actual results against forecast
- provide strategic financial planning advice to other areas of the business
- involvement with specific project work, ad hoc analysis and financial commentary
- bank account management
- assisting with VAT and tax compliance
- development and integration of new systems
Requirements for this Corporate Accountant are as follows:
- a newly qualified ACA currently working in a Top 50 practice firm
- strong technical skills with knowledge of UK and US GAAP
- experience of tax accounting is advantageous but not essential
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- the desire to succeed in a progressive work environment.
- strong excel skills
The Corporate Accountant role is a permanent role and the company has an excellent track record of career progression and staff development within a dynamic, fast moving and thoroughly rewarding environment.