My Client, a rapid expanding SME based in Wigan are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to report to the Financial Controller. A new role created due to their growth, the responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly management accounts for companies within the group
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting and presenting.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Monthly & Annual Accounts
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- Cash flow forecasting
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
This role will suit a Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant looking for the next step in their career. There is plenty of exposure to the Senior Leadership Team so strong communication skills are essential.