My Client, a rapid expanding SME based in Wigan are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to report to the Financial Controller. A new role created due to their growth, the responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly management accounts for companies within the group
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting and presenting.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Monthly & Annual Accounts
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- Cash flow forecasting
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
This role will suit a Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant looking for the next step in their career. There is plenty of exposure to the Senior Leadership Team so strong communication skills are essential.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly