Audit & Accounts Manager
A Chester based business is looking to bring on a qualified Audit and Accounts Manager for a full-time, permanent role.
The successful candidate will ideally be an ACCA or ACA qualified Accountant with extensive experience working in practice, although applicants qualified by experience will also be considered.
You will be a highly passionate and enthusiastic Audit & Accounts Manager who can demonstrate several years' experience in the delivery of accounting services and external audit.
This is varied role that can offer a diverse client portfolio.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Audit & Accounts Manager will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supervision and training of students/junior staff
- Completion of statutory audits - charities and companies
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with a strong level of IT literacy
- Desire to contribute to business development and assist in developing relationships with referrers such as banks and lawyers etc
On offer for the Audit & Accounts Manager will be up to £36,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Audit and Accounts Manager role in Chester.