An award-winning British technology company with excellent growth requires a Management Accountant to work closely alongside the Financial Controller. Based in Newbury, Berkshire, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for the monthly management packs and supporting key business decisions by providing best in class analysis. Duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts.
- Carrying out monthly close processes.
- Preparing monthly reporting pack to be presented to the board.
- Credit Control.
- Accounts Payable.
- VAT Returns & Corporation Tax.
- Supporting the creation of budgets and forecast.
- Identifying and helping implement new processes and internal controls.
Applications are sought from qualified and part qualified Management Accountants (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) who demonstrate:
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in practice is advantageous.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
On offer for the Management Accountant will be £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Management Accountant role, please apply today.