Group Finance Manager
Excellent newly created career opportunity for a high calibre/potential ACA with this multi award winning UK market leading FMCG/E-Commerce business based in central Liverpool.
This highly profitable successful business has maintained its strong growth trajectory based on unrelenting product and market channel innovation along with ongoing development of its first class business infrastructure in preparation for a Plc Stock Market listing within the next 12 month period.
Reporting directly to the impressive CFO, you will have strong exposure across the business including regular interface at Board level.
- Take ownership of co-ordinating the Group Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning process, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of robust reporting, analysis and presentation to the Board.
- Working closely with colleagues in both Commercial Finance and Group Finance to ensure optimal synergy and efficiency across the entire Finance function.
- Ongoing development and improvement of systems and processes, operating on a robust ERP business platform to ensure readiness for future Plc Audit and reporting requirements.
- Provide effective coaching of more junior Group Finance team members to encourage and support their professional development.
- Overall, to work closely with the CFO and fellow Finance & non-Finance Management colleagues across the business to ensure the company is "match fit" to operate as an efficient and successful Plc company in the near future.
The CFO is keen to attract a high calibre national firm trained Chartered Accountant who is either:
- Currently a Manager/Senior Manager in a leading Practice with experience of medium-large client (ideally including Plc) Audits.
- Alternatively, having already moved out into Industry/Commerce and now operating successfully in a similar medium-large company.
The successful candidate will need to clearly demonstrate the following personal attributes - combining high technical ability along with astute business acumen, a confident and assured professional who possesses strong managerial and stakeholder liaison skills.
In return, my client offers a competitive starting salary package with strong Bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Importantly, this new role also represents a great career opportunity to "make your mark" and enjoy strong progression in terms of the level and breadth of your responsibility within this highly regarded fast growing and fast moving premium business.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates as highlighted above can expect a prompt direct response.