Audit Assistant Manager - New Role!
Audit Assistant Manager job Leading Independent Leatherhead Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is a well known and highly regarded independent Firm of Accountants specialising in entrepreneurial start ups, listed companies and High Net Worth Individuals and their estates. They seek an Audit Assistant Manger to join their team
Your new role
- You will give full support to the audit manager, assisting in delegation of work, reviewing work of members of the team and planning and budgeting audits.
- You will meet clients on site and discuss the scope of the audit and be the first point of contact for any queries.
- You will also assist juniors on audit when needed, leading the team on larger audits, mentoring as you go.
- Clients include multinationals, groups of companies and subsidiaries, high turnover owner managed businesses and limited companies across a broad range of sectors
- Future progression to Manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent, with over 3 years experience of audit in the UK. A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs is required. You will also be pro-active in nature, positive, with a high attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and a long list of benefits, including an excellent pension. You will also be given study support to complete qualifications if need be. There is also opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.