Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk
An experienced Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join the finance team of a company based near Wrexham for a full-time, 12-month contract position which will be reviewed towards the end of the contract. The role will be mostly high-volume purchase ledger duties with some sales ledger cover and ad-hoc finance duties.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Maintenance and upkeep of supplier information.
- Capturing supplier documentation to the finance system.
- Ensuring that the authorisation process is administered correctly.
- Resolving ledger queries by phone/email with suppliers.
- Scheduling supplier BACS payments.
- Assisting with Month End processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Sales ledger cover as and when.
- Ad-hoc analysis of supplier information.
- Ad hoc finance duties.
This position will suit a Purchase Ledger specialist who demonstrates:
- Self-motivation and ability to take initiative when needed.
- The ability to work to strict timelines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Excel.
- Flexibility especially at the busy times when extra hours may be required.
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation.
- High attention to detail.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Availability to start the new role at the start of December.
On offer for the Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk will be £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience. The usual hours for the role are 8am – 5pm and you will be offered 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk role, please apply now.