An exciting opportunity has been created for a high growth business in Manchester. You will be working closely with the Directors and play a leading role in the business, developing financial systems, controls and lead a small finance team.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Taking the lead on both internal and external reporting including liaising with auditors, bankers, insurers etc.
- Full ownership of the P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing detailed monthly management information.
- Producing detailed forecasts/budgets.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a dynamic, energetic and ambitious approach. This a fast paced growing business so it suits someone who has the ability to take the business forwards and in turn grow with the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step of progression and to be part of an exciting company. You will have the ability to be incredibly hands on dealing at senior level with customers, banks, auditors, legal advisors, and suppliers. You will be leading a small finance team which you will continue to develop and add to.
If this role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV immediately