Where you fit in?
You'll be joining a developing fast paced business within a role that offers flexibility in your approach and method of working.
- Providing payroll services to clients on a weekly or monthly basis via Sage Payroll Bureau, involving end to end processing of payroll data
- Issuing P45's payslips and other reports to clients
- Processing CIS returns
- Analysing raw client data such as bank statements and invoices onto spreadsheets
- Providing bookkeeping service to clients
- Dealing with day to day queries via telephone and email
What you need?
You'll need to be the kind of person that can work as part of a team and work automatously in a payroll environment. Organisation with exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to keep to tight deadlines is a must. You must have experience working in an Accountancy Practice and ideally worked with Sage 50 Payroll.
You will be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position, within a business that have the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow into the role.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email,