Interim Internal Auditor
A large household name in the Charity sector. They require assistance with the year end process and have a need for an Interim Internal Auditor. The role will report directly into the CFO and perform internal audits on the financial and operations of the business to ensure risk is reduced in preparation for the Year End. Initially these roles will be based at home with the occasional need to travel to West Sussex. Other key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Day to day support of the Internal Audit team in the preparation for Year End
- Maintain an internal audit framework for the business to ensure it provides adequate assessment of governance and ongoing assurance and appropriate risk ratings
- Identify where external audit is required to provide an appropriate level of risk assurance within the business and facilitate criteria and required outputs
- Identify scope and criteria for ad hoc special audits as required through business or legislation change
- Effectively identifying risks within all operational practices and evaluating the controls put in place to mitigate them
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified ACA Accountant or IIA qualified Audit professional with exceptional communication skills and the ability to run with projects across multiple stake holders. Essential will be a good understanding of Risk and will have prior exposure to developing a risk framework within a complex multi-site organisation along with Audit and Internal controls experience. Must have a demonstrable background in carrying out interim assignments successfully within Risk & Audit.