Financial Controller - Manufacturing
My exclusive client is a profitable and growing Manufacturing company with an expanding Industrial client base.
Based at the group's largest Manufacturing site based here in Burnley, this new Financial Controller role will report jointly to the local site General Manager and remotely to the Group Finance Director.
- Key member of the local Management Team.
- Management and development of a small hands-on team with responsibility over site Finance, Costing and Inventory control.
- Ongoing development of Standard Costing information on an ERP systems platform.
- Management of efficient stock levels and inventory control.
- Production of timely monthly management accounts with insightful analysis/commentary.
- Preparation and presentation of P&L Budgets and rolling Forecasts.
- Overall, to play a key role as part of the Management Team to ensure the optimal performance and development of this main Production site.
- Qualified accountant (likely CIMA/ACCA) with strong hands-on Manufacturing sector experience.
- Strong personal integrity and team-working ethos.
- Confident with well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel/IT ability.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and drive.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary package up to £65k + Car allowance + Bonus scheme + benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.