Bored in your current role, returning to an uncertain future due to COVID or just fancy a new challenge? Read on.
My client, a household name in Leicester is looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their growing business to offer support to the Finance Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Being an ACA, ACCA or CIMA fully/part qualified Management Accountant or a finalist, you will possess experience of managing junior staff and will be able to offer support to the Finance Manager in producing management accounts. Your role will also involve:
- Producing monthly margin reports
- Reconciling management accounts
- Preparing and processing prepayments, accruals and journals
- Reconciling balance sheet control accounts
- Analysis of overhead costs against budget
- Posting cashbooks
- Leading purchase and sales ledger
- Assisting in year-end processes and audit
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Management Accountant will be £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus parking, pension, 21 days holiday and more.
If you would like to discuss this Management Accountant role in greater detail, please apply today.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR, please DO NOT apply.