T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a global market leading manufacturing business who have an opportunity for a Financial/Project Accountant to join their team. Working in a collaborative and collegiate environment as Financial/Project Accountant you will report directly to the Financial Accounting Manager and be a key player in supporting timely and accurate reporting of multiple entities.
As Financial/Project Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Month End and Year End accounts ensuring compliance with year-end reporting instructions.
- Support external audit for Group Reporting & Statutory Audit.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets register and capital expenditure tracking.
- Project Accounting – co-ordinate the execution and implementation of process improvement projects across the R2R team.
- VAT – Standardise the VAT process to ensure compliance, managing risk & mitigating compliance issues.
- Systems – support technology implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition and robust key financial data.
To be successful as Financial/Project Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting skills, strong process & financial control experience
- A quick learner with high expectations and personal standards - with a passion to get things right and able to work to tight deadlines!
- Experience of process/procedure improvement
- Articulate, inquisitive and commercially astute
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience of working in a shared service centre would be advantageous.
- IT literate including strong Excel skills
So, what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, £35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits Package.
- The genuine opportunity for career progression.
- A great opportunity to work for a forward thinking and growing company.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply immediately with an up to date copy of your CV stating your salary expectations.