A successful national business is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their head office team, based in North Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely payment of circa 1900 employees over several sites
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant payroll and pensions regulations
- Running month and year-end payroll processes
- Management of workplace pension schemes
- Preparation of annual staff cost budgets
- Working with HR and finance to provide reports as required
- Handling payroll queries as necessary
- Liaising with external auditors
We are keen to speak with individuals who are currently in a payroll position and have a good understanding of payroll systems as well as MS Office (Word & MS Excel). This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Assistant or Payroll Officer to step up into a managerial role.
Holders of a CIPP qualification are encouraged to apply but this is not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Manager position, click apply now.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.