Management Accountant 12month FTC
Your new company
An exciting and rapidly growing manufacturing is recruiting a Senior Management Accountant to join and manage a small team. You will be working for a brand known for their innovation and entrepreneurship. After going from strength to strength the business is launching product ranges and rapidly expanding the team. They are looking for a new Senior Management Accountant to help build out the finance team and drive the team.
Your new role
- Oversee the running of the day to day finance team
- Month end preparation - accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, depreciation, stock, bad debt, suspense accounts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and understand what is held in each account
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns to HMRC
- Business partnering to the wider business - Sales and Operations Departments
- Manage and coach a team of 2 transnational staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid Management Accountants Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
Up to £45000 DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.