Financial Controller - Financial Services SME
Excellent career opportunity with this v well respected, profitable and professionally run independent Wealth Management Financial Services Trust SME.
Reporting directly to the MD, this new Financial Controller will be a key member of the Management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operate as a key member of the Management Team to ensure the efficient management and profitable expansion of the business going forward - both organic growth and potential bolt on acquisitions.
- Heading up a small and efficient Finance team, oversee the efficient and timely production and processing of all regular financial transactions.
- Production of monthly management accounts and presentation at Board Meeting.
- Development of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Close liaison with operational managers to ensure sound fiscal controls are adhered to at all times.
- Production of year end statutory accounts and liaison with Auditors to ensure clean sign off of Audit reports.
- Preparation of Personal and Corporate Tax returns with assistance of external tax consultants where required.
- Overall, to play a key role to support the sustainable profitable development of the business to meet its strategic growth ambitions.
- A graduate calibre qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Experience in an SME environment within a similar Financial or Legal Professional Services company would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrate a highly professional approach and personal standards.
- Technically strong as well as commercially aware.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and capable of developing systems and processes in line with the growth of the business.
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to forge close and trusted working relationships across at all levels across this professional firm as well as with a range of external professional stakeholders.
In return, my client offers an excellent professional working environment and competitive salary including annual bonus and strong benefits package.
Please send your CV in confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained Consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.