Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller – Spanish Speaker
Our client, an international business with a t/o c. £35m seeks to find a bi-lingual English / Spanish Group Financial Controller. Based in the company’s London Office, or remotely if preferred, it is a new role created to improve internal controls and reporting as the business continues to grow.
It is in the food sector with a presence in US, Canada, Australia, and Europe. It prides itself in its commitment to quality, professionalism, transparency, integrity, efficiency, innovation and excellent supplier and customer service.
The Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller
Operating as a leader and contact point for the global accounting and finance team, the role can be based remotely or at the company’s office. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO. Key aspects are as follows:
- Review and manage management and financial accounts across all entities, ensuring reconciliations
- Create procedures and policies
- Monitoring internal controls
- Lead implementation of improvements within the accounting and operational functions, such as automation and software upgrades.
- Coordinate with the various subsidiaries to monitor and improve monthly deliverables
- Organize audit procedures and serve as primary liaison in the global audit process
- Coordinate and have supervision of local audits
- Supervise implementations of local internal controls
- Preparation of monthly & annual management and financial accounts, including the consolidated financials following IFRS102
- Coordinate and maintain report templates for PBI reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests.
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, shareholders, and board members
- Assist in the preparation of reports and deliverables to Financial Institutions
- Assist in the preparation of yearly forecasts
- Provide regular dashboard and reports
- Cash Flow management
- Participate in the budget process and ensure entities adhere to budgets put forth
- Supervision of budget vs actuals
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Qualified accountant
- Strong leadership skills
To apply for this Group Financial Controller Role
Send your CV along with a brief covering letter, outlining your interest and relevant experience.