European Corporate Auditor
European Corporate Auditor (Spanish speaking)
SEE THE WORLD AND GET PAID FOR IT!!
£52,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Would suit a newly qualified ACA / CA with Spanish looking to embark upon an international career
A US business and leader in their specialised field are now looking for an addition to their European corporate audit team.The international corporate audit team has an excellent track record of career advancement and movement into other financial areas of the business.
European Corporate Auditor - About the role
Working within a large international audit team and reporting into the Audit Director, the primary responsibility will be to conduct financial, compliance and special project audits throughout the business.You will identify risks and assess the quality of internal controls that might influence business performance. You will utilise your Spanish skills on assignments in Europe, South America and Mexico.Key responsibilities include:
- complete financial and operational reviews across all areas of the business
- ensure adequate controls and processes are in place for each assignment
- communicate findings to senior management
- act as a value adding, consulting resource to areas of the business that require financial advice
- provide written documentation to support findings and recommendations
European Corporate Auditor - Candidate requirements:
- Degree educated with a recognised accounting qualification ( ideally a newly or recently qualified ACA or European equivalent)
- Would suit a newly qualified ACA / ACCA /CA (or European equivalent) making their first move out of practice
- A willingness to travel up to 40%,mainly on a shorter haul pan European basis with one or two longer haul trips per annum (see the world and get paid for it!)
- Conversational or fluent Spanish is essential
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and keen to develop.
- Organised and able to meet various weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Versatile, flexible and who pays attention to detail
European Corporate Auditor - Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
This is a truly outstanding international role and provides the opportunity to implement and influence change on a global stage. The business truly values its staff and promotes professional advancement and development. An excellent way to build upon your ACA qualification and use your Spanish language skills within a global leader.