PQ Finance Analyst - Digital Media
* * *
A leading media group is seeking an ambitious Finance Analyst to join its hugely vibrant HQ based in the City.
The role will work closely with teams across the Group including the Digital and Operations teams and other central functions.
- Delivery of accurate P&L management accounts and KPIs for your business areas within set deadlines
- Presentation of monthly accounts to budget owners across the business, providing insightful feedback and commentary
- Responsibility for posting journal entries and ensuring accuracy of monthly accounts for your business areas
- Reporting and analysis around Group capital expenditure and intercompany balances
- Assist the Business Partner with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support on ad hoc financial analysis to aid decision-making
- Be a key link between the business and operational finance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in an exciting, digitally focused global media business. If you're the right candidate for the job, you'll be hungry to develop your skills and progress at speed, and they'll give you the support to do exactly that.
- You have a keen eye for detail, and be comfortable tackling complex problems and manipulating large datasets;
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills;
- You will have experience of working in a similar commercial environment, in particular the preparation of monthly management accounts and use of financial systems;
- Ideally, you will be studying for an accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA) (with study support available)
- Extremely engaging, influential, with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- A cracking sense of humour goes a very long way!
- Ambitious, hungry to learn; a "director of the future!"
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.