Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner is required to join a blue chip and COVID safe business that is growing, acquiring and investing. Based in Nottingham, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your New Role
The Finance Business Partner will be critical to planned growth and involved in M&A activity. Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and delivery of the monthly management accounts pack
- Delivery and review of budgets, forecasts, business partnering with a breadth of stakeholders up to exec level
- Liaison with external auditors and wider finance function
- Development of internal processes and procedures
- Management of integration and acquisition processes
- Variance analysis reporting and investigation into results
- KPI reporting and analysis into the results providing business partnering support across the business
Applications are invited from qualified Accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) from either industry or practice who demonstrate:
- Sound accounting experience coupled with previous experience of adding value within a commercially focused finance role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business
- A track record of stakeholder management, with the ability to provide effective support and challenge to senior stakeholders
- Proactive and creative with an innovative approach
If you're looking for a role which offers a blend of M&A exposure, commercial accounting and management accounting then this is the role for you. The role will allow you to develop a broad range of knowledge and offers development and progression opportunities within the business.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Finance Business Partner will be £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus:
If this sounds like the commercial Finance Business Partner opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.