Assistant Accounts Manager
An Assistant Accounts Manager is required to join a successful, respected organisation in Chester for a full-time, 12-month contract that could be made permanent in future. Reporting to several senior stakeholders within the business, you will be responsible for producing end to end accounts within a designated portfolio of clients. There is an opportunity to grow into a team management role and career progression is on offer.
Your New Role
Core duties of the Assistant Accounts Manager will include:
- Producing multiple sets of monthly management accounts for commercial properties across your portfolio
- Producing periodic invoices for rents, service charge, insurance and utilities
- Producing monthly and quarterly client statements
- VAT Returns
- Chasing arrears, managing daily income and maintaining customer accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- High volume supplier invoices and making supplier payments
The business looks to hire an Assistant Accounts Manager who demonstrates:
- High attention to detail
- Well organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy, with minimal supervision
- Experience in the property sector would be beneficial
On offer for the Assistant Accounts Manager is £22,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you want to find out more about this excellent Assistant Accounts Manager role, please apply now.