Finance Manager - Europe
I am currently working with an exceptional company based in Cornwall to recruit a Finance Manager/Financial Controller to join their fast-growing and expanding business. Working with the Finance and Operations Director - Europe, this role is responsible for Managing the finance team and overseeing end-to-end finance operations.
This family-run business with a global reach is proudly built on unshakeable ethical foundations and they are looking for a high calibre candidate that shares those same ethics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driving the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices
- Leading the analysis of budgetary, monthly, and quarterly numbers
- Managing an end-to-end audit process
- Management of the Finance Team
- Processing intercompany transactions, reconciliations, and on-charging, and preparation of supporting documentation
- Undertaking month-end reporting, GL entry processing, GL reconciliations, and bank reconciliations
- Month-end integrity checking of all entities
- Preparation and variance analysis, monthly ratios and commentary
- Preparation of annual budgets, and forecasting
- Documenting, maintaining and annually reviewing applicable Finance
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns in line with agreed and statutory deadlines
- Actively evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, policies and other financial control functions
The successful candidate will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with advanced Excel skills and proven experience in a similar role. Ideally we are seeking candidates with strong experience in Manufacturing/FMCG/Wholesale and Distribution. On offer is a highly competitive salary and package for the region.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day so please forward your details ASAP.