Marks Sattin are delighted to be recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on an initial 3 Month Contract basis with the view to go Permanent for a growing business based in Central Reading. The role is full time, offers flexible working hours as well as work from home until government guidelines state safe to return to the office.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of payroll with a minimum of 2 years' experience with a focus on processing payrolls, to meet deadlines and being a direct contact for any payroll queries.
- Processing of in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver's audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter's audits are processed daily.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions.
Required Skills and experience
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.
If the role is of interest, submit your CV to Dimitri at