Temporary Management Accountant - potential temp to perm
This is an excellent opportunity for an all round accountant to join this well established organisation based in Cardiff.
My client is a well established organisation based in the Cardiff. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team with a temp initially, however the role has a high probability of going perm for the right individual.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will join a well established and talented finance team in Cardiff.
This divere role will cover the full range of Accounting and will cover Management Accounting, Business Partnering and assisting in the production of the statutory accounts.
Key duties will include;
- Management Accounting: to assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and day to day management accounting responsibilities including month end processes.
- Monitoring Reports: to prepare monthly management reports for budget holders.
- Statutory Accounts: to assist with the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements and related notes.
- Budget and Financial Plans: to assist with the preparation of the organisation's annual budget and future financial plans.
- Accounting Transactions: to compute and process accounting transactions as required.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations: to perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations as appropriate.
- VAT: to assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Chart of Accounts: to assist with the management of the financial coding structure.
- Financial Support: to provide financial support to departments, teams and budget holders as appropriate.
- Projects: to assist the Head of Finance with improvement projects as appropriate.
Other duties commensurate with the grade, as may be requested by the Head of Finance, especially contributing to a team approach to workload demands elsewhere within the Finance team.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant through holding ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
Well rounded QBE's will be considered for the temporary role, however you have to be a qualified Accountant to be offered a perm role.
You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to influence senior steak-holders in the organisation.
You will have great IT skills including a high level of Excel.
Substantial experience of Management Accounting in a complex organisation.
Great reconciliations skills
Salary c£20 - £25 per hour
Home working during lock down.