Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner | Manchester
Retail/Ecommerce | Up to £55,000
One of the most reputable retail/ecommerce organisations in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join its team for a full-time, permanent role.
With a heavy focus on streamlining and creating efficiencies across multiple entities, we are after a Finance Business Partner to work alongside the IT and HR departments. The plans for the company will mean that a career can be forged with progression very realistic.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with HR/IT
- Monthly management accounts review
- Cost saving methods
- Capex reporting
- Building user friendly, management report
Skills and Qualifications
The business is looking to hire an ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified Finance Business Partner who demonstrates:
- Previous experience within an FBP/FP&A role - analytical skills to deep dive into large data
- Strong communication skills
- Retail or Ecommerce (desirable)
On offer for the Finance Business Partner will be £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
For more information on this Finance Business Partner role, please apply with your updated CV including home address.