Part-Time Financial Controller
£40,000 pro-rata (20-25 hours)
Nottingham, East Midlands
Are you looking for a part-time finance role within a reputable business?
Then look no further, as Part-Time Financial Controller you must be a resilient self-starter who thrives in high pressured environments, ideally you will be a CIMA Chartered Accountant with proven experience in financial planning and analysis. You should have worked in SME environments to be able to adapt quickly, this will be beneficial when working independently for long periods of time.
An insight to your duties…
- Manage and monitor business costs to maximise profitability
- Cashflow management and ensure budgets are adhered
- Regular review of plans and budgets for potential cost reductions
- Examine financial reports and inform of any discrepancies
- Analyse financial information and ensure accurate recording of transactions
- Manage internal assets, aged debtors and payroll
- Have excellent people management skills, providing guidance and mentoring.
- Continuously keeping an eye out for improvements for system/process improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks
Do you have…
- CIMA, ACMA
- Experience within an SME Business.
- Team management, Planning and Analysis skills
- Advanced level of Excel
Please note this is a part-time opportunity of 20 to 25 hours per week
Would like to hear more? Please contact Sarah Torrington for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG938930 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.