Audit & Accounts Manager/Senior - Exclusive role!
Audit and Accounts Manager job ACA ACCA Guildford Surrey
Your new company
I am working exclusively with one of my clients on a new role. This traditional accountancy practice seeks an Audit and Accounts Manager or Senior to join their friendly firm. You may be newly qualified looking for more experience, or ready to step up into management.
Your new role
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients, ensuring deadlines are met and files completed accordingly
- Work on a mixed portfolio of owner managed businesses, limited companies and charities with a turnover up to £25mln
- Statutory accounts preparation for the larger more complex clients
- Management accounts as needed
- Review the work of juniors and part qualified members of the team before sending to partner for sign off
- Train and mentor juniors as necessary
- The role is 80% Accounts and 20% Audit with annual fieldwork required
- Manage the audit process, liaising with clients as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent. You will be an experienced senior, looking to step up into a role with more responsibility, or a manager looking for a new opportunity.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependent on experience with salary up to £55,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.