AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant
Well established and growing accountancy practice is seeking to recruit an AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant to join their Very Friendly team based in Wokingham
The role is suitable for a part AAT or ACCA part qualified accountant who wishes to progress to full qualification. Full study support will be provided.
Key elements of the AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant role are:
- Bookkeeping and Vat returns
- Prepare and assist with management accounts
- Assistance in the Preparation of year end accounts for limited companies and sole traders
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Providing support to clients as and when required
Ideally with at least 1 years practice experience you will have the potential to manage your own small portfolio of clients. Experience of Sage and or Quickbooks is advantageous and in return you will receive a salary of between £22k-£25k + study package.