Part Qualified Audit Senior
My client is looking for a motivated, Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA Auditor to join their modern and ambitious London office.
A leading accountancy firm that truly believe in fulfilling clients' needs and keeping them on-track to achieve their long term business focused goals.
A client base that cover overseas exposure, as well as entrepreneurs, SMEs and OMB's covering a range of corporate sectors.
A positive and ambitious firm culture, where staff are supported and encouraged to develop themselves technically and professionally to enhance their own career opportunities and skill set.
- Be involved with the planning and execution elements of audits reporting to supervisors and managers.
- Prepare accounts inline with audits
- Co-ordinate planning in office and at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and related third parties
- Work on larger audits with the team and be able to lead smaller audits on-site complete jobs with minimal supervision, according to deadlines and within budget
- Be open minded and be aware of recognising new business opportunities for the firm
- Support and assist trainees within the team
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification
- Minimum 18 months practical experience within an Audit and Accounts position within an accountancy practice
- Experience of being involved with external audit assignments from some planning, fieldwork and completion stages
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Caseware software system
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Competitive base salary
- Work life balance
- 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employer contribution matching pension scheme
- Discounts with local businesses
- Charity Events and activities to help give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program