Management Accountant | £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
AML Consultancy are working exclusively with a large Service sector business in the Lancashire area.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will be pivotal in working closely with the key divisions across the business in providing Management Information and Commercial support.
The role will include specific tasks such as, but not limited to, the following: -
- Responsibility for the development of clear and concise management accounts including associated reports and analysis
- Reporting on the Gross margins and the cash flow elements
- Supporting the stakeholders in improving the profitability of the business through production of timely performance reports/KPIs
- Involvement in projects such as business strategy and growth charts
- Taking ownership of the 5 year model
- Being responsible for the regulatory reporting
The skills required for this role will include: -
- Part qualification with a recognised accountancy body such as CIMA or ACCA
- Extensive management accounting and management reporting skills
- A background in business planning, forecasting and budgetary control
- Excellent knowledge of the manipulation of with large amounts of data including Advanced Excel and VBA or SQL
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work confidently with and to develop relationships with finance and non-finance seniors alike
If you feel you could be right for this exciting position role please click the ‘apply’ button below and submit your CV and I shall respond with further questions should you hit the brief.