Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
SE1 0BE, London
£45,000 - £60,000
Kubrick Group is a Data and AI consultancy firm, enabling global organisations to improve and increase their capabilities in data, advanced analytics and AI. Our model of hiring the smartest professionals, training them for 15 weeks in advanced data and AI skills, and then deploying them to client projects has allowed us to disrupt the traditional consulting model, resulting in over 100% annual growth for each of the last 3 years. We are one of the fastest growing organisations in the UK, and we have just been awarded 'B2B Business of the Year' at the Growing Business Awards 2020, due to our rapid growth, ongoing focus on in-demand skill sets, commitment to diversity, and the brilliant feedback received from our clients.
Our people are conscientious, they care deeply about quality and have a honed ability to “put-themselves-in-others-shoes”. They rejoice in our diversity and have a genuine desire to look after one another.
Continued strong growth, even through the Covid-19 pandemic, means that we are now looking to recruit an energetic Accounts Receivable Manager. Kubrick has a foundation of incredible customers, which are predominantly large blue-chip organisations that rely on our services and we place quality at the heart of everything we do.
Duties of the Accounts Receivable Manager include:
- Team leadership and ownership of the timesheet to cash process:
- Mentoring and supporting the team, consisting currently of 3 staff and assisted by other members of Finance
- Responsibility for exceeding our invoicing and cash KPIs, directing the workflow of the team and improving processes to maximise efficiency
- Leading by example – it’s a small team so there will be plenty of pitching in and “doing the doing”
- Leading the AR team’s collaboration with our sales team
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client front and back offices with a view to improving efficiency and resolving queries
- Managing and reporting MI, including weekly debt reporting and commentary to stakeholders
- Systems management:
- Handling processing of invoices via customer invoicing portals - develop reconciliations, implement data imports
- Assisting with the implementation of our new CRM and increasingly automated timesheet to invoice system and adapting our processes accordingly
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable or Credit Control role, ideally within a professional services organisation and will have experience of dealing with large blue-chip companies as customers. You will have an eye for detail together with a holistic oversight of your area of responsibility. Experience with Excel is essential with SUMIFs and VLOOKUPs commonly used in our documents.
If this Accounts Receivable Manager role looks right for you, please apply below now.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly