A reputable legal firm with offices in London, Leeds and Colchester are actively looking to add a junior Finance Assistant to their accounting team.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with a broad range of finance admin duties and aspects of legal cashiering.
- Processing payments by BACS/CHAPS
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Input at month end
- Handling queries
- Assisting with legal cashiering
- Photocopying, filing & scanning of all invoices & maintenance of filling systems.
- Ad hoc finance & office support
The successful candidate will ideally have 12 months experience working in a similar role and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Commercial conveyancing accounting experience is essential.