Commercial Accountant required for a Fixed term contract for circa 6 months. Highly project focussed role demanding exceptional MI, modelling and business partnering skill sets.
As an overview the role will involve and require;
- Review of monthly results to ensure consistent accounting treatment in line group.
- Creation and build of new MI reporting.
- Providing ad hoc advice to regional management.
- Ad-hoc analysis of cost savings, inventory exposure and financial trends.
- Extensive experience in commercial finance business partnering roles
- Proven track record of providing analysis and insight to support decision making
- Driving continuous site process improvement and other special finance projects as required.
Applicants must be self-starters with the ability to manage an ever changing work load. You must have an excellent balance of analytical skills with technical and systems exposure. Experience of the manufacturing sector is essential as is an aptitude for continuous improvement.