Head of Finance - remote working
HEAD OF FINANCE - REMOTE WORKING
T2M Resourcing have been appointed to recruit this exciting new Head of Finance role for a rapidly growing charity that was founded by one of the world’s leading business consultancies. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer this is a role that will grow with the organisation and is ideally suited to a ‘hands on’ qualified accountant who will thrive in an environment where they can create a first class finance operating framework.
What will you be doing?
Working remotely as part of the UK leadership team your role will include the following:
- Establish standard accounting processes and procedures that are scaleable using technology to automate and create maximum efficiency and accuracy in financial reporting
- Work with the leadership team to set budgets that are sensible but ambitious
- Support Regional Directors and Programme Mangers with detailed analysis and business insight to ensure that they have full visibility of program and project performance including risks and opportunities
- Manage the organisations financial operations such as cost reporting, expenses, contracts review and invoicing that meets statutory and stakeholder compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all transaction processing financial accounts production (currently outsourced) are of the highest standard and ultimately transition these processes ‘in-house’ .
- Work with internal and external teams to streamline payroll, VAT and HMRC processes
- Ensure forecasting (including working capital requirements for program and project delivery) is accurate and to meet the needs of a ‘fast growth’ organisation
- Manage the full cycle audit as ‘first point of contact’ for external auditors
- Production and presentation of ad-hoc reports
What are we looking for?
This is no doubt a great opportunity, working with a high growth business and incredibly talented leadership team. The skills, experience ,attributes and qualifications we seek include the following:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent) with a high level of intellect
- A self-starter with exceptional planning and organisation skills – able to create procedures and processes that will scale up with the business as it grows
- Great technical accounting skills
- Proven ability in budgeting and forecasting with strong analytical capability
- Highly commercial in outlook and able to talk finance to non-finance business leaders
- Great stakeholder engagement skills with an influential and collegiate style
- Prior experience of working at Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Head of Finance level
- Able to ‘work from home’ but willing to travel to meeting as required
- Agile, adaptable and ‘can do’ – people with a really positive and flexible approach thrive in this organisation
- Keen to grow with the organisation - we want someone who will stay long term but has a zest for continued personal and professional development
To apply for this position which will offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with a flexible working environment please forward your CV with details of your current salary and notice period.