Investor Relations Assistant - Asset Management
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Based in our London office, the professional would be a part of a 5 person Client Services team located across
London, New York and Geneva. The team encompasses investor relations, client service and sales support
duties. The sales team, with whom Client Services work very closely, is made up of four individuals
with global coverage.
What makes this position great? Lots of variety, fast pace and a chance to truly add value.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: Solid experience of client realtions within asset management
Qualifications: Degree qualified and a Investment Management Certificate is a must
Key dutues include:
- Liaise with the various teams within the firm including but not limited to, risk management, trading,
investment team, legal and compliance and fund accounting in order to report various portfolio level
attribution data points to investors.
- Responsible for working closely with the investment team to review monthly investor commentary
from the investment team and various fund level performance and risk parameters ensuring overall
- Responsible for reporting monthly investor transactions to trading and investment team whilst liaising
with the fund administrator to ensure accuracy of trade flows.
- Work closely with respective sales team members to strategize on client coverage, respond to
investor queries and provide overall client support.
- Coordinate and lead investor due diligence meetings including assistance with the preparation of all
requested materials in advance of the meeting as well as follow up items.
- Updating marketing materials for the funds, including updated presentations as well as fund and IM
Who is looking after this role?
Elle Leadbitter - lover of travel, aperol and sun!
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.