Balance of home based, with regular travel to our Cheltenham office
£55,000 dependent on experience
InfiniteCFO is a rapidly growing fintech company. We combine technology, process, and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function that supports companies from funding to growth to exit. We eliminate the burden of tactical, short term approaches to finance and accounting, and deliver lower operating costs and shorter monthly close cycles for our clients.
About the Management Accountant role:
Our team and client base are growing! We are looking for a hands-on, dynamic and forward-thinking Management Accountant to work across our expanding portfolio of clients. You are likely to be currently working in a similar role as part of an in-house finance team and be ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent, providing robust accounting support and analysis.
You will join our client service team delivering accounting services to a portfolio of clients, including maintenance of the general ledger and production of monthly management accounts and performance dashboards, thereby demonstrating the importance of accounts preparation, reporting & analysis. You will have an ability to identify performance trends and variances quickly and efficiently to expected outcomes and effectively investigate, explain and suggest solutions to these, having a keen eye for client requirements. Above all, you are highly motivated with a strong desire to help build an awesome company!
You can balance working remotely from a home-based office or our office in Cheltenham, and are happy to travel to meet clients onsite.
Management Accountant role responsibilities:
- Working with our Client Directors to onboard new clients and implement our standard processes and automation tools, helping the client understand and adopt them
- Maintenance of client general ledgers, including balance sheet reconciliations, journal preparation and postings
- Revenue recognition
- Maintain accounting schedules, such as prepayments, accruals and provisions
- Month end duties, including assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for clients
- Cash flow forecasting and reconciliations
- Working with the client teams in the production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Management of one team member who is responsible for day-to-day transaction processing on behalf of our clients
- Identifying process improvements and implementing recommendations agreed with the client and Client Director
- Identifying and communicating ongoing client requirements in the development of the InfiniteCFO platform
- Working collaboratively with the wider InfiniteCFO team
Management Accountant key skills & experience:
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to client needs
- Three years experience working in a Management Accountant role or equivalent
- ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience with Accounting Software e.g. Xero, Sage
- Highly motivated and ambitious with excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate complex data into easy to understand messages
- Track record of demonstrating initiative and a proactive approach to tasks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong time management with the ability to schedule and arrange work to accomplish goals
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up
If this Management Accountant role looks right for you, please apply below now.