£90,000 - £105,000, Car, Bonus Plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Executive Search (HWES) are assisting a multi-faceted Manufacturer with the appointment of a Finance Drector. Wwith further plans to expand you wil be based on site supporting the General Manager and MD, ultimately becoming the Number 1 in Finance and offering support with Commercial, Operational and Supply Chain teams across the business.
- Operate as a strategic business partner to the General Manager and local management team.
- Support a business orientated, service approach to finance and the proactive provision of financial information.
- Responsible for providing strategic financial advice to the MD and Management Team
- Provide financial and commercial input to the strategic plan, including annual budgets, periodic forecasts, pricing and funding requirements.
- Responsible for finance and controls within the Manufacturing and Sale Office facilities across multiple sites in the UK.
- Active role in the decision making of the Manufacturing operation and being an integral member of the management team.
- Manage the finance function to act as a partner to the business, supporting and participating in decision making and driving business strategies.
- Overall responsibility for the production of the annual budget together with regular 5YP reviews and monthly forecasts.
- Production of a business plan in conjunction with the MD and other senior managers and on-going monitoring against this plan.
- Ownership of the cost control of the business to include budgetary management, active participation in the monthly review processes.
- To ensure integrity and accuracy of the financial and associated data.
- Take responsibility for the continuous improvement of the financial systems/ processes across the business.
- Ensures adherence to Group timetables and deadlines with Interaction with Divisional and Group accountants as required.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Group Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure the Manufacturing complies with all relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
- Attend site visits as required for the efficient operation of Manufacturing.
- Professionally qualified (ACA / CIMA) accountant with considerable post qualification experience within a group driven Manufacturing business
- Strong IT and systems knowledge with a skill set to effectively implement financial software projects.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in management of the budgetary process and cost control.
- A self-motivated individual with the tenacity to achieve targets and the ability to challenge at all levels, including where necessary to challenge Divisional management decisions which may compromise Group objectives
- Basic Salary - £90,000 to £105,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Bonus Potential between 10% - 25%.
- 25 Days holiday plus Stats