Chief Financial Officer
Mallory Partners has been retained by a major data services and energy outsourcing business to recruit a Chief Financial Officer. Following a significant round of private equity investment, the business is targeting exponential EBITDA growth, both through extending their existing outsourced services to new customers, and launching a suite of leading edge software solutions.
We are therefore looking for a CFO of high calibre who can demonstrate a track record of inspirational financial leadership in a similar environment (i.e. private equity backed, fast growth, B2B) who can traverse the commercial and cultural complexities of the organisation and make a strategic contribution around the board table. Reporting to the CEO, and partnering with the business units, the CFO will also lead Corporate Services.
The role will encompass:
- Shaping and leading a first-class finance function
- Budgeting, forecasting, working capital/cash management, tax, treasury
- Financial input to enable effective commercial decision-making
- Ensuring systems and controls implemented fit for a business scaling up
- Supporting/challenging the commercial viability of new product development
- Balancing resources to deliver high levels of customer service in a two-sided business model - long-term outsource contracts and agile SaaS solution delivery
- Managing strategic corporate initiatives (M&A, Due diligence, Exit process)
To be considered you must be:
- A qualified accountant with a successful track record of success as the CFO of a B2B technology services company
- A dynamic leader who inspires confidence in a rapidly changing environment
- A persuasive communicator at every level with the ability to present complex information in a simplified manner
- Experienced working with PE investors, banks and advisers in a leveraged environment
- Hands-on, down to earth and pacey.
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading tech/data company at the beginning of an investment period and, with the executive team, lead it through the value creation cycle. The equity participation means that a significant 7 figure return is anticipated for the CFO over a 3-5 year period.
Location – Midlands (flexible)
Remuneration – circa £150k-£180k basic plus significant equity opportunity
To apply, please send your CV and a short note outlining your relevance for the role quoting MP955 to email@example.com.