Finance Business Partner - Insurance - Remote Working
Insurance business based in Kent looking for a new finance business partner.
Well known and established insurance business based in Kent.
- Act as the primary Finance business partner for the underwriting, claims and pricing teams
- Provide commercial support on underwriting and claims strategy and project workstreams
- Provide financial analysis to support business cases and initiatives
- Recommend actions to improve business value
- Weekly trend analysis of key trading metrics across all products, flagging areas that require focus to the underwriting management team
- Benefit analysis and tracking of commercial initiatives
- Drive and challenge the inputs to forecast, budget and 5 year planning processes, acting as a bridge between the business and the Insurance FP&A team
The Finance Business Partner will ideally have,
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry, with understanding of underwriting business model
- Good Excel skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
The Finance Business Partner is paying up to £55,000 plus other benefits.