Interim Finance Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an interim Finance Manager to work within an NHS Trust in Yorkshire. This is a Capital & Investment focused role offered on a full-tine, 15-month contract basis due to start ASAP.
It's expected that when COVID restrictions are lifted, there will be a blend of office and remote working for this role, so ideally candidates will live within a commutable distance of the Yorkshire area to be able to work onsite within the team in a COVID Secure office.
Your New Role
As the Interim Finance Manager you will have a role that cuts across a number of key areas, but in particular you will be focusing on:
- Capital planning and technical capital accounting over year end for 21/22
- Helping the IT directorate with business cases and value for money - pricing schedules and financial valuations at the end, discounted cashflows, critical thinking across revenue and capital
To be successful in your application to this Finance Manager role you will need to possess the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA or equivalent.
- Recent and relevant experience of managing Capital Accounting functions, including introduction of new accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Sufficient recent and relevant experience of financial management support to different business areas.
- Current working knowledge of finance and accounting practices, procedures and policies particularly pertinent to the NHS or willing to learn this quickly.
On offer for the Finance Manager is a band 8a level salary of £45,753 - £51,668 as a fixed term contract for 15 months, depending upon experience
The equivalent daily rate can be considered but will be inside IR35 and between £175 - £198 per day plus holiday pay on a PAYE basis or as an umbrella company rate £226 - £255 per day.
If you would like to discuss this interim Finance Manager role in greater depth, please submit your application today.