Senior International Tax Manager
Senior International Tax Manager | Home Working | £500 - £650 per day | Consumer Products / FMCG
We are pleased to bring to the market a very exciting role for an International Senior Tax Manager on an interim basis (inside IR35). Our client is a global, FTSE organisation and for this role they require someone that has worked on UK / Overseas restructuring and finance projects for FTSE, global organisations. It is essential you have around 18-20 years Tax experience. The role is 6 months with a view to being much longer and is purely WFH so you can be based anywhere in the UK. Start date mid-March or before.
- This role is project based and you must have a project based recent profile
- There will be a mixture of being part of a project team and project managing other members to ensure project deadlines are met
- The role of the Tax Specialist will be to manage and implement a number of tax structuring projects including cash repatriation, US financing, entity elimination & commercial integration
- The role will involve dealing with internal stakeholders and dealing with external tax advisers.
- You will report to the International Tax Director, but you are expected to be able to work alone and not be heavily managed.
- This is a hands-on roll
- 18-20 years International Tax experience
- Worked on UK / Overseas structuring and financing projects for global organisations
- Strong accounting background
- Excellent project experience
- Ideally you will be big 4 qualified but this is not essential
If you are interested in this Tax Manager role, please apply now.
Apply for Senior International Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly