Commercial Accountant (Group) with an international remit
Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, phi
Fast growing West Lothian technology company, Techcomp Europe, is currently seeking a Group Commercial Accountant. You will be a recently qualified accountant (with at least 2 years PQE) and looking to test and further develop your skills in a highly commercial, dynamic and truly international environment.
The successful candidate will join the HQ team, reporting to the Group CEO and will work closely in a matrix structure with the various business financial controllers and management teams. You must be willing to travel and language skills (any one or more of Arabic, German, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish and French) are desirable but not essential. You will be able to directly contribute to the success of the group and see the impact of your work on our results. The position offers excellent exposure to a truly commercial environment and genuine opportunities to progress your career.
- Assisting with month-end corporate reporting
- Further development of internal control policies and processes
- Supporting the annual planning and budgeting process
- Supporting the various group company management teams with tax planning and treasury matters
- Undertaking periodic business reviews at any of our locations
- Acquisition due diligence support
- Liaising with the group’s banks to ensure the timely processing of bank guarantees and performance bonds
- Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA with good audit and due diligence experience
- Strong academic record
- Credible business partner for our senior managers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ambitious and looking to make a difference
- Able to travel internationally
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer depending on experience.
About Techcomp Europe
Techcomp Europe is the holding company for an exciting portfolio of rapidly growing technology businesses that operate globally. Our brands include Edinburgh Instruments, Scion, Froilabo and Precisa.
We continue to invest in our R&D hub in Livingston and have an exciting pipeline of new products. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities in Scotland, Holland, Romania, France, UAE, Mexico and the USA.