Financial Controller - Manchester - Private Equity - FinTech - £70,000 - £90,000 salary - Potential Share Options
Acuity Associates has been retained by a Private Equity backed Manchester based SME client to identify candidates for the role of Financial Controller. Our client is looking to increase revenues by a multiple of six in the next three years using the significant Private Equity investment to escalate growth. The business is to recruit a further 5 junior accountants to match growth. Overall, 55 new heads will join across the business within 18-24 months.
We are looking for an energetic and adaptable Financial Controller with a track record of adding value to organisations. You will proactively seek out, recommend to the Board and implement initiatives that improve the finances and controls of the business.
You will be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation including the Private Equity investors and work towards being Finance Director.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of UK accounting legislation, such as UK FRS, VAT, payroll, corporation tax
It will be a big plus if you:
- Have experience of working in a similar role, in an SME and/or technology sector
- Have practical experience of using KPIs
- Experience and evidence of successfully operating and running the financial operations for a commercial business
- Worked in a venture capital or private equity backed business
- Basic salary £70,000 to £90,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Potential for share options
Candidates interested in this Financial Controller role should forward their CV, with covering letter if wished, outlining particularly their experience in the described skill-set areas.
Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted by our team.