Finance Director - Greater London / Essex - IT Services and Consulting - £120,000 to £140,000 salary - Participation in Company Profit Share Scheme
This opportunity is with a well-established and ambitious IT Services and Consulting company with revenues of just under £20m. The intention is for the business to grow to £50m turnover within 5 years.
Highly innovative, and building on 24 years’ experience as a market leading IT services company, our client is young, dynamic and fast growing enterprise and has averaged 23% year on year growth since inception. This is an environment where talented people feel valued and where you will be able to focus on adding value and facilitating growth.
This Finance Director role is pivotal. You will work closely with the Managing Director and the senior management team to develop the business and to drive urgent change. Your input as a member of the senior management team will be to keep firm control of cash and the finances whilst retaining the agility on which the company’s success has been built. You will demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to manage income and profit drivers.
As Finance Director your accounting and management skills and your experience of producing actionable information from a variety of sources will be crucial.
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Have worked in a senior financial role (FD or senior Financial Controller) for at least 3 years requiring hands-on involvement
- Have worked with SMEs in the senior management team or an autonomous division of a larger company
- Have used Excel regularly
- Be prepared to travel within the UK on occasion
- Be familiar with accounting software
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Experience of technology services businesses
- Experience of working with businesses in B2B and / or professional services
- Worked in an high growth organisation
- Salary £120,000 to £140,000 depending on experience plus discretionary bonus
- Profit share scheme in development
- 10 days annual training and development
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health care including death in service
- 2 days community
Candidates interested in this Finance Director role should forward their CV, with covering letter if wished, outlining particularly their experience in the described skill-set areas.
Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted by our team.