Management Accountant | Tech scaleup / SaaS environment
Central Manchester based with partial remote working
Competitive salary, bonuses and study support
We are looking for a finalist or Fully Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA Management Accountant to take on a role that will accelerate your career to the next level. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this is a newly created and exciting role that offers early prospects to progress to Financial Controller.
The Insights People is no ordinary organisation; we are a fast growth, highly disruptive company with innovation in our heart – we are always looking to improve and pioneer ground-breaking solutions to take kids and family market intelligence to another level, globally. We have just launched in Japan, South Korea, Indonesia and the Philippines, bringing the number of international markets in which we are active to 17.
The Management Accountant will be joining a group of collaborative individuals with lots of personality. We are very proud of our culture, which means that when we win together, we celebrate and go again, and if we suffer a defeat – we pick one another up, learn from it, and go again. With over 50 team members and growing, we continue to win new high-profile clients and are honoured to be used, trusted and relied on by some of the biggest brands in the world.
Your New Role
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Reports to CFO
- Production of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Processing of all transactions, payroll, PAYE, VAT & month-end reconciliations
- Preparation of board packs
- Submission of VAT returns, P11d, Companies House Returns
- Manage yearly financial budget, quarterly forecasts and financial projections
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, HMRC, banks, accountants, external investors
- Improve financial controls, processes and reporting where necessary
- Providing accurate financial reports, management information and financial analysis to support the commercial decision making of the Senior Management Team and Board
We are looking to hire a Management Accountant with the following experience and characteristics:
- Either Fully Qualified or about to take your final exams, with at least 2-3 years’ Management Accounting experience
- Some experience gained in a technology / digital / SaaS environment would be advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of Xero (or equivalent) and HMRC reporting requirements (VAT / PAYE)
- Commercial, with the ability to look beyond the numbers and contribute to the wider development of the business
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in a fast-paced environment, gets things done
- Team oriented, works collaboratively
- Can build trust and credibility quickly with our internal teams
- Tech savvy
Salary & Benefits
On offer will be:
- A competitive base salary
- Great bonus potential
- Study support (if required)
- Partial remote working options
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter (with details of salary expectations), explaining why you think you are the ideal Management Accountant to join our award-winning team.