Auditor - Practice
A well-established Accountancy Practice is recruiting for a Qualified or Part-Qualified Auditor to join their team based in North Yorkshire.
The role will be mainly based in Scarborough, with the successful Auditor working with businesses throughout the region. Working as an integral part of the audit team
Reporting into the Audit Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- The planning and execution of audits
- Preparation of accounts and reports
- Working on-site with a variety of businesses including large incorporations, to owner-managed
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Supporting businesses to improve their systems and efficiency
- Supporting junior members of the team
We are keen to speak with individuals who fit the below criteria:
- Studying (or has completed) ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of audit within an accountancy practice
- Experience of working within a team on external audits
- Has excellent communication skills and is good at building relationships
The successful Auditor will be supported fully in the completion of their study (if not already qualified) alongside receiving a competitive salary for the area. Excellent opportunities for progression are also available.
If you are interested in this Auditor role, please click apply now.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.